How to Set the Push Email on Your Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S
Using Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S devices will require a manual refresh every time you receive new emails. This application would not be a big deal if you don’t mind getting your email instantaneously. So, how to set the push email on your Galaxy S? These are some steps you can try to do if you want to set up the push email on your Galaxy S:
1. Firstly, what you need to do is launching the Email app under Applications on the first screen
2. The second step is input your email address and password. After that don’t forget to click on ‘Manual Setup’
3. Notice if you are asked for a account type, don’t forget to choose ‘Exchange Account’
4. The next thing you have to do is fill in your email address under “Domain\Username” and “m.google.com” under “Exchange server”. While filling in your email address, you also have to ensure that “Use secure connection” (SSL) remains checked, and click on Next.
6. The next thing, your email will automatically check your settings. You will then get Account option. Choose the Automatic (Push) to choose what is the most suitable for you and click Next under the “Email Check Frequency”
7. If all those steps are completed, the last thing you have to do is naming this account. Then, click Done.