Verizon Cell Phone with Family Locator Service
Verizon Wireless created a “different” mobile phone providing service family locator (Chaperone). Some advantage you can get from the locators.
- A safe and easy to use service that can track your family members’ cell phone from your Verizon Wireless device.
- Verizon Wireless serves you with the detailed location and address of your family members on a map.
- You will receive arrival & departure updates from your family members’ phone.
- All you have to do is setting the scheduling entries.
- You have to download the locator application, install t to the members’ cell phones, sign up to have a Family SharePlan account, and decide which to be the locator and locatee line.
- You can begin tracking the cell phone locations from their website, or http://fl.vzw.com from your cell phone.
- LG and Samsung cell phones are only the supported devices for this application at the moment. It will charge you $9.99 monthly access per line.
- In addition, Verizon has another different service named Usage Allowance at $4.99 a month which provide you with a budget setting your kids spending and also arrange a time control.
So, do not miss this awesome family locator service.